Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Should We Leave God Out Of Pro-Life?


I have often received e-mail about the use of Bible scripture and overall Christian themes. Some people want us to break away from using references to God or the Bible in the work that we do, or they want us to only approach things from a scientific angle. I have been told that we can reach so many more people if we just leave God out of it. I can say that I agree that we need to approach things from a scientific angle, but I can never agree to leave God out of it.

When God first gave me the pro-life vision, He spoke very clearly to me about what I was supposed to do with my life and he has paved the way for this ministry. For me to leave God out would be to destroy the very foundation that we have built this ministry on. I know that not everyone involved with us and the work we do is a believer, but I will never apologize or hide my faith in Christ to make someone comfortable. It is our prayer that everyone involved with Stand True will someday surrender their hearts to Jesus and have a personal relationship with Him.

The ultimate goal Stand True is to glorify God and restore the sanctity of human life, and see all human life respected and protected. To restore the sanctity of human life we must also restore the hearts and minds of people to God and His perfect love. God gives every breath we breathe to us and we shall always give Him the credit and glory for our work.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ Jesus who
strengthens me.

For Christ I stand,

Bryan Kemper

No comments: