Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Abortion Industry Covers Up Child Rape

The Abortion Industry Covers Up Child Rape

Over the past 17 years I have witnessed some of the most grievous and despicable crimes you can imagine. I have spent the last 17 years of my life dedicated to trying to stop many of these crimes , only to have our government pass laws against my efforts and put me in jail for trying to save lives.


In last week's new s letter I talked to you about a tactic we called "Truth Teams". I told you about how I would take a young girl into an abortion clinic and she would ask for a pregnancy test. While I waited for her in the lobby I would pass out pro-life literature and witness to people in the lobby and she would fill the back room with pro-life literature. I told you how on one occasion I witnessed an abortion take place and how that changed my life forever as I committed to God to do this work until babies were not longer being killed.


While the Truth Teams were very effective and we saw many babies saved and women's lives changed from this outreach, it is no longer possible to do. The government has passed what is called the FACE act which makes it a federal offense to do outreaches like this.


Back in the 90's there were two occasions that stick out so clearly in my mind. The girl I would take into the abortion mill with me was only 13 years old. Her parents would usually wait outside and knew what we were doing. This girl was a virgin and had never even kissed a boy in her life, yet twice the abortion mill came out and told us that she was pregnant. They were very clear that they would not report us to law enforcement since I was clearly and adult and she was a child. They told us if we paid them in cash they would do the abortion and not tell anyone.


I know you may be scratching your head right now trying to figure out how a 13 year old virgin who has never even kissed a boy could be pregnant. She obviously wasn't; this fact , however , didn't stop the abortion "doctor" from offering to do an abortion on her (while of course also promising not to tell anyone) .


I have seen so many mind - blowing things like this over the years , and I wonder how the government continues to ignore and protect this industry. Last week another video was released of Planned Parenthood willing to protect adult men from having sex and impregnating 13 year old girls.


Lila Rose and her organization, Live Action Films , have been going undercover to expose Planned Parenthood for who they truly are. This time they caught a nurse on video telling a n investigative reporter posing as a 13 year old girl to lie about her boyfriend's age. She first told her she did not want to know the age, but after being told he was 31 she told the girl to lie. Recently Students for Life of America released a similar investigative video showing the same thing.


I get letters back from people often telling me that while they support me in my pro-life views I am to o harsh on the abortion industry. I am told I should not even use terms like "abortion industry" because it unfairly represents medical clinics.


I do not apologize for one second for the way I have and will continue to portray the abortion industry. This is one of the most corrupt and deceitful industries in the world. Even if you took out the fact they are slaughtering almost 4,000 children a day, the corruption runs deep and organizations like Planned Parenthood must be stopped.


Take a look at these two videos that focus on undercover work done by Live Action Films and Students for Life of America.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLDGFzdPjBU



http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/video.aspx?v=ydprvknz6U

Bryan Kemper bryankemper@standtrue.com

No comments: