Friday, October 17, 2008

God Gives My Wife and Me Another Blessing - His Heritage

God Gives My Wife and Me Another Blessing - His Heritage

Psalm 127 3 Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD,

          The fruit of the womb is a reward.

4 Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,

          So are the children of one's youth.

5 Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them;

          They shall not be ashamed,

          But shall speak with their enemies in the gate.


It always breaks my heart when I hear pregnancy talked about in a negative way or referred to as a burden. I have often heard negative remarks when I have told people about my wife having another child, even from family members. I look at each of my children as a blessing from God, a heritage from Him, and once again He has chosen to bless us with another precious child.


Carrie is pregnant with number 6, due some time in early June. I am as excited with this new baby as I have been with all of our children. I am already bugging my wife with all of my crazy ideas for names. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas; I just can't wait to hold my new baby.


Please pray for Carrie and me (especially Carrie) as we take this journey towards the birth of our new baby. There will be a lot of things the kids and I will need to do to help Carrie as we prepare for a new member of the Kemper Family.


One of the most important things we will need prayer for is finances as we do not have health insurance. Stand True does not have enough money to pay for health insurance so we will have to raise the money separately to pay for the midwife. I know that God will provide; He always does.


For Christ I stand,


Bryan Kemper and the Kemper Family - bryankemper@standtrue.com

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Congratulations!!

As a bereaved Grammy of 8 who recently lost a twin 2 year old grand daughter, I can say, unequivocally, that EVERY life is precious and infinitely valuable in His sight.