Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving from Stand True

Happy Thanksgiving from Stand True


I know that times are tough for a lot of people, money is tight, people are afraid of where in nation is heading and not sure of what the future holds.


With that being said I believe we do have a lot to be thankful for this year. In the middle of typing the last sentence my 3 year son, Jaemison, walked in to my office to tell me about an armadillo in the cartoon he just watched. I am so thankful for the family God has blessed me with and am looking forward to child number 6 due in June.


Here at Stand True we are so thankful for all of you who support and pray for us every day. We get messages every day from young people who are excited about the work we are doing and writing to thank us. We are blessed to hear from them how God is using the work and projects of Stand True to help them be a light in their communities.


When I get e-mails from you telling me about how God has used you to witness to your friends and see them change their minds about abortion or lead them to Christ I am brought to tears. I am humbled and honored to be able to work with such amazing people and know that what we do at Stand True is saving lives and souls.


We have a lot to be thankful for this year. Every day we wake up we have a lot to be thankful for as it is a new day to love and serve God. Everyday we wake up God has given us another chance to be a Light in such a dark world and share the hope we have in Christ.


I know that not everyone will have a huge Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday. Many of you may be sitting down to a frozen dinner or a meal alone this year. I understand that not all of our situations may be what many people would think is something to be thankful for. The very fact that we have been given life is more than what 1/3 of this generation has been given.


When you sit down on Thanksgiving with your family, friends or whoever you spend the day with, be sure and remember that today was not promised and you have been given the gift of life. Thank God for that gift and ask Him to use you to share the Hope you have with the people He puts in your path every day. Thank your mother and father for choosing life for you, and for giving you the opportunity to love and serve God.


For Christ I stand,


Bryan Kemper - bryankemper@standtrue.com

No comments: